Here are some that may be useful:
- Sulum huic cella est iam stolidus pro having auditor prurigo. EGO award vos haud cuspis , quod may Deus have misericordia in vestri animus.
- Orationem pulchram non habens, scribo ista linea in lingua Latina
- Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem
- Cuius testiculos habes, habeas cardia et cerebellum
[Taken from various places around the net]
- Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
- Lacking anything witty to say, instead I offer this tagline in Latin
- In the good old days, children like you were left to perish on windswept crags.
- Once you have them by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow
Just in case you need something for that email…